When I hear of sadness and iniquities, it hits me to my core, then when it’s someone close to me, it brings me to a depth of sadness. Many people just learn to live with sadness and evil, but that’s not what God has in His plans.
Jesus prayed for direction and resolutions in his life. Jesus had a relationship with His Father, Jesus was in sync with the will of God. Jesus accepted death on the cross for the greater good that it would bring to mankind but, throughout His tribulations, God had not intended for Jesus to go through it alone. Jesus was comforted by the affirmations God gave Him, He was comforted by angels every step of the way. You might think that Jesus was different, but He had a human side like all of us. He felt pain and heartaches too.
Someone close to me described some toxic situations happening to her at work, she had tears in her eyes, her heart was aching, but so was mine. No one should have to endure such evil. So, there was something I could do and that was to pray.
God answers prayers when they are prayed, God answers prayers through other people.
- Together we asked Jesus to bring the truth and light into this situation, Jesus said in John 14:6 “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- Together, we cast out every form of evil she expressed. (Jesus called his twelve disciples together and gave them authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness-Matthew 10:1) Jesus passed on that power to us mortals too.
- Together we asked God to erase memories and words spoken over her that affected her spirit.
- Together we asked Jesus to go before her and infill her space with joy peace, truth, honesty, love, kindness, knowledge, wisdom and understanding (The gifts of the Holy Spirit).
- Together we praised and thanked Father God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for Their glory, Their almighty power, mercy, abundance, forgiveness, love and redemption.
The next day, she messaged me, she was overjoyed at how quickly the situation had turned. Peace had come and apologies were given with strategies to make the workplace better.
PRAISE THE LORD! ALLELUIA!
So when bad things happen and bad things happen to good people, enter into prayer and allow Jesus to help you.